What stores can I purchase the bondbers.com Hook and Loop number display systems?
- Only and exclusively from www.bondbers.com
What materials are safe to attach the bondbers.com systems?
- Any material is safe to attach the bondbers.com system!
- If you are in equestrian competitions, we recommend sewing the product onto the saddle pad to do little damage.
- If you are in any other sport competitions, we recommend sewing the product onto any desired garment
- We are glad to say our product can be glued onto any surface!
What is the product made out of?
- Heavy Duty Hook And Loop material
Will the product work when wet?
- bondbers.com was created to be durable and long lasting. Our Hook and Loop system is specifically designed to last and hold when wet. The Number Display system contains no glues or soluble substances, which makes it safe in the rain or wash!
What are the contents of each of the bondbers.com Hook and Loop number display system packages?
- Each package contains ONE Loop patch to attach to a surface. Depending upon the package you choose, you will receive a 3, 4, or 5 space Loop patch. The package also contains the numbers 0-8 (flipping the number 6 to get 9).
Can you reuse the bondbers.com products on other garments or saddles?
- Once the bondbers.com loop patch is glued onto a surface, it is no longer going to be reusable. If sewn on, you may remove the product and sew it onto the new desired surface.